Today’s prompt in my mom’s group was a wish list of home dreams where money is no object. This one is tough for me because I already feel so dreamy about our current home. And also because I’m so practical. When making the mental list, I was all: What would improve our chances of resale?
I may be the least dreamy dreamer, after reading the awesome ideas of my fellow moms.
Here is the list I made, pre-coffee, and I still wouldn’t say “no” to any of them:
1. A Master Gardner’s service to turn our yard into a magical place, filled with native plants. We would, of course, look out over our back yard from a beautiful deck made from 100% recycled materials.
2. Beautiful master bathroom overhaul.
3. Replace our dying here-when-we-moved-in professional Viking range with a Wolf range.
4. Exterior guest suite, attached to the house with heated walkway (because Michigan winter), including private bath.
5. These tiles on my kitchen wall. (Oh wait! That one is gonna happen.)